Website Crelogix Acceptance
Creating consumer financing programs people love
Outgoing, Driven, and Achievement Oriented
If this describes you, then Crelogix could be the right fit for your career.
We are proud of our achievement as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small and Medium employers for 2016 and ranked by PROFIT Magazine’s Profit 500 as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. Established in 1974, Crelogix has emerged as a leader in consumer financing, servicing, collections, and asset recovery services attending to over 6000 businesses across Canada. Our achievement-oriented organization is always looking for driven, career and growth focused individuals to help take Crelogix to the next level.
The Home Improvement division handles all planned improvements or unexpected repairs that come as a result of owning a home and this includes HVAC repairs and upgrades, home renovations, flooring improvements, roofing repairs, hot tubs, spa, pool installations, security systems, windows and doors. We work directly with the Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Associations and Sponsors. Our objective is to work closely with our partners and help them increase their sales volume through their respective network of merchants and dealers all over Canada.
- Leverage your previous experience, expertise, knowledge and industry relationships to negotiate and enter into strategic sales finance relationships with manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, buying groups, franchisors and their retail sales networks.
- Maintain and grow the existing portfolio of merchant accounts within your assigned market
- Build and maintain relationship with merchants and leverage it to increase merchant’s activity
- Optimise our sales finance programs to generate sales
- Research new potential leads and follow up on referrals from existing clients
- Help merchants build their business and grow sales by offering financing
$65,240.00 salary with on target earning up to $93,200
- President’s Club – an annual all expenses paid trip to a luxurious vacation destination if you exceed your annual quota of 115%
- Bonus based on monthly performance metrics
- Great group extended health and dental benefits
- Wellness program for your fitness
- Career planning that lets you set your career goals
- EAP (Employee Assistance program)
- Education reimbursement
- Referral bonus for bringing in people you know would be a good fit for our team
- 3+ years sales experience, in B2B environment is preferred
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of building a book of business at the major account level
- Fully bilingual (French and English) is a great asset
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Tech savvy and up on the latest social media tools that generate business (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Willingness to travel (throughout your province if necessary)
- Ability to work independently, from a home office
- SPIN selling skills certified is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool would be a huge asset
If you are motivated by an environment that rewards and recognizes your personal achievements, contributions, and competency;apply to the link http://bit.ly/235RVcO
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/235RVcO →